Fees are $125.00 per week, which includes access to laundry facilities. Residents provide their own food and prepare their own meals. A payment of $250.00 to cover the first and last week’s fees is requested upon admission however, we can work with each new resident depending upon their situation. Recovery coaching on an individual basis has now become available on a limited basis for an additional weekly fee. All fees are nonrefundable.
- Comfortable accommodations and common areas
- Twin size beds and no bunk beds
- Computer stations and Internet Access
- Laundry facilities provided
- Peer Assistance, Recovery Coaching, Random Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Structured Living with advancement to Independent Living Status
- Incentives for Completion of Initial 12-Step Recovery Program
- Continuing Recovery Program (Steps 10-12) for Independent Living
- Morning Meditation at 8:00am and Evening Wrap-Up
- On-Site AA Meetings including Weekly Speaker Meeting
- Group Activities: AA Conventions, AA Retreats, Sober Softball League, etc.
- Resident Conflict Resolution Policy and Independent Advisory Board
- 15 minute walk to Bus Stop
- $125.00 per week, includes access to laundry facilities (as of 1/2018)
- $250.00 initial payment upon Admission to cover the first and last week’s fees
- Additional weekly fees for Individual Recovery Coaching (optional)
- All fees are Nonrefundable.